Mine ride...

tmantuano

Want to go back to Disney so bad, especially to bring my 5 year old for her first visit. When is the mine ride opening? Would like to know so I can start making serious plans on the trip.

luv

Don't know, they haven't said.

Wish I could be more help! Keep an eye on the home page and in News & Rumors. When a date is announced, it will be there right away!! (Maybe before its announced, too, lol.)

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Probably April-May-ish, But since it will be new, I'd give yourself some time, wait and go in September, low prices, low crowds, and you can be sure that the mine ride will be open..

Upvote 0

bubbles1812

5 years to build a kiddie coaster... It's kind of sad. If you really want to go to Disney, I would suggest just booking a trip and going sooner. The ride will always be there the next time you go.

Upvote 0

NX2I85

Maybe Disney is holding it so they can tout it for MK's 50th birthday? Only at WDW does it take 5+ years to build a smallish coaster. The slow-coming FLE has been a big tease for those trying to plan around the additions.

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

While Disney is still estimating Spring 2014 opening, there is absolutely nothing to indicate it will be ready by that time as of last week -- looking into the ride area its still one big giant muddy pit and there has been little exterior work done -- although WDW has posted photos of interior scenes well under way inside the mine in the themed areas....I'd agree that fall 2014 would be a surer bet than spring 2014 -- though it might be open by then

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom