Mine Layout

Magic Feather

Original Poster
I want to hear your thoughts, or true statements on what the ride will consist of, be like, the path, where are the show scenes... Etc. share your stuff

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I want to hear your thoughts, or true statements on what the ride will consist of, be like, the path, where are the show scenes... Etc. share your stuff

Here is a diagram that @Lee did here a while back I am pretty sure it's still accurate. The only show scenes that we know of are he mine scene right before lift B and a scene in the cottage (yellow) at the end of the ride with Snow White and the Dwarfs. Also, you can change Food/Merch to Food/DVC.

layout3-jpg.27674

Last edited:

dsdmbU2

I may be overthinking things here but any idea how FP+ will work when the attraction opens and/or the opening date gets announced? If the opening date is within 60 days (date one can schedule FP+) of the current date there will be a lot of folks making FP+ that day. I guess it'll be the same even if the opening date is more than 60 days out. I wouldn't be shocked if the Mine Train is stand-by only for a few weeks. Also, and this may be better suited for another forum, does anyone know if a ride is scheduled for refurb does the FP+ system "disable" that ride from possible choices? I personally wouldn't miss a refurb but some friends are going soon and asked me this recently. I told them even if a ride closes that day and you have selected it you can make another selection. Thanks.

orky8

Also, and this may be better suited for another forum, does anyone know if a ride is scheduled for refurb does the FP+ system "disable" that ride from possible choices?

Yes, for example, in my March visit, FP+ for Splash Mountain is grayed out and not selectable.

James122

Yeah since they've said that the thrill level is somewhere between the Barnstormer and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, I can't imagine that it's going to go that fast. It certainly won't be anywhere near as fast as Rock N' Roller Coaster or Everest.

Rose&Crowner

It will be precisely the same velocity at its highest acceleration point as BTMRR & BSTGG, which have two totally different rates of change from point A to point B and direction entirely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom