Millionaire To Be Taped @ MGM In Jan.

JROK

I got an email on Friday saying that I'll be receiving my tickets for the 12th 6pm taping in the mail in 2-4 weeks :) Can't wait!!!

bigmike31187

I got my e-mail which said i should get my tickets in 2-4 weeks it also said that with my tickit there will be free parking(which i do not need because i am a AP holder) it also said that the after the taping you could enjoy the park for the rest of the day for free(I have an AP so it already is free so I am taking my parents which do not have an AP) and the best thing of all the tickets are free check it out!!!:sohappy:

wvugeoggrad

I just got my email stating that I'll be getting my tickets for the 15th of Jan. ..which is my birthday so I can't wait! Wonder if anyone of importance knew it was my bday that I could get a quick 5 second tv shot...lol :lol: hmmmmm :)

coln84

I recieved my tickets on christmas eve (wonderful present) but do these tickets include park admission or do i have to pay to get in just to see the taping?

Got my tickets on Christmas Eve as well.

I found something upsetting in the letter though...

2nd line from bottom reads:
Tickets are not valid for theme park admission.

Luckily, we already had our 10 day park-hopper tickets...

crazydaveh

psheeder said:
Just Got Mine Today! :sohappy: Left them at work though:brick:

What is your date and time for taping? Maybe that has something to do with that? Although, It CLEARLY STATES that free access to Disney MGM Studios is permitted. Can anyone clarify? My taping for Sunday is at 2 p.m., can I go to the park when it opens? Or is the only time you can go is after the taping? Can any body give me some info on this.:hammer:

In year's past, you've been able to get to the park when it opens and check in at the Millionaire portal for a wrist band and return at the time given.

Don't know if they'll do that again. Hopefully so!

Yo Ho

Walk in and Win show

I have some tickets for the Thursday taping, but my friends and I are considering giving the "Walk in and Win" a try on Saturday? Is this a first for MGM? If not, has anyone ever been? What are the crowds like for the "Walk in and Win"? Do we need to get there super early? What are the chances of making it to the hot seat?

Coasterbp

Why not do both!? The crowds are pretty heavy on Walk in And Win days. You need to get there REALLY REALLY early. Some people were saying that they get there around 4-5 in the morning... but be careful. I know that they don't open the parking lot until around 6am maybe...

As for your chances... good as anyone elses. It's a lotto draw to fill the theater, and then a short interview with producers/coordinaters to find some "personality". Good luck and enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom