Millionaire Tapings

mjc1984

Original Poster
Went to Millionaire tapings today was very fun will def be going back on Sunday. After the tapings went to the yatch club hotle to see if maybe i would see meredith there but no such luck maybe i was at the wrong hotel anyone no for sure what hotel disney put them at?

Mannoroth

mjc1984 said:
Went to Millionaire tapings today was very fun will def be going back on Sunday. After the tapings went to the yatch club hotle to see if maybe i would see meredith there but no such luck maybe i was at the wrong hotel anyone no for sure what hotel disney put them at?

Please leave her alone. Sure, shes down there for work but when she's not working there is no reason for you to "stalk" (for lack of a better term) her. It doesn't matter where she's staying. If you'd like to see her, go to the show. Be nice to a CM, maybe they'll get you an autograph. But don't bother her at her hotel.

Mecha Figment

I saw her filming a segment thursday infront of the magic kingdom with cinderellas carrage and cinderella.

but i have to agree .. leave the woman alone. Most celebs come to the parks to try to act like regular people. In fact if us cast members so much as as a celebraty for their autograph it will almost certaily cause termination. If you happen to bump into her down pound her with questions are act all excited. talk and treat them like normal almost to the point where they aren't a celebraty but still treat them with respect. Don't stick a napkin or map in their face demanding an autograph. Thats just not cool.

trr313

Kind of off topic but if anyone reads this and is interested in 6 free tickets to the tapings tomorrow I have some for pick up in the Gainesville area, I am unable to attend. Please PM me as soon as possible...

trr313

bigmike31187 said:
Do the millionaire tickets get you access into the park???

It states that you after the tapings you are free to enjoy the MGM studio park for the remainder of the day. From what I've seen and been told on here you will be able to enter the park and enjoy the day. We received the tickets free from a TV station here.

I attended the Millionaire taping on 1/12 at 3:00pm. I arrived at the park around 2:00pm (parking was free for those with tickets and the CM didn't even ask to see it) and there were signs directing people with millionaire tickets to the right of the ticket booths. So I'm assuming you wouldn't be able to enter the park. Everyone had to present their ticket and the CM's walked everyone in a line directly to the Millionaire set. The CM's specificaly stated that no one leave the group to shop, take pictures etc. While waiting inside the building to be seated, a stage manager actually asked my twin sister and I to go to the front of the line. We were in a group of people that were strategically seated in the front row. I assume we were placed there because it was college week and we are young. In between takes, the stage managers passed out t-shirts. We got out of the taping at about 5:40pm and were free to walk around the park until it closed at 7. That gave me just enough time to take a picture with Mickey, and ride TGMR and ToT. :sohappy:

Budahman

MY buddies sister has a friend who is in the taping tomorrow. My buddies sister is a lifeline, and he said she is bummed, because they need her to stay at home all day from like noon-7pm and stay off her phone just incase that call comes in for her help.

Kinda cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom