Millionaire Phone?

General Grizz

Original Poster
Howdy!

Could someone tell me where the red "Phone a Stranger" phone is located at in the Disney-MGM Studios and how one can answer it?

Thanks!

iluvstitch

I know its on Mickey Avenue but I'm not sure exactly where. It's not on my MGM map. A CM picks up the phone and the host asks them to find someone walking down Mickey Ave. for the phone a friend (or stranger, in this instance). Hope that helps a little bit! :)

AKFreak

General, I'm surprised someone with your infinite Disney knowledge doesn't know this one...

Anyway, the phone is in the vicinity of the FastPass machines. I've been in the area when it rang, but wasn't chosen to take the call.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by AKFreak
General, I'm surprised someone with your infinite Disney knowledge doesn't know this one...

Hey, now I know. :D

I knew it was on Mickey Ave., but I couldn't pinpoint if on my last visit. Went searching crazy for that thing, and none of the CMs knew where.

Thanks! :)

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by General Grizz
Hey, now I know. :D

I knew it was on Mickey Ave., but I couldn't pinpoint if on my last visit. Went searching crazy for that thing, and none of the CMs knew where.

Thanks! :)

Yep, it's a red phone right by the FP machines.

Pioneer Hall

There was also one on the Backstage Pass tour when it was opened. I think choosing is just Random, the CM at the phone just grabs the first person they see when the phone rings.

AndyP

There is also one in the room at the back of Millionaire where the tour used to go through, ofcourse they closed the tour! I think the used to ring that phone first to improve the tour for people, plus i think you could see the people from the Millionaire room. Its a shame its only at random though! Just hang around and then you can be one of few who has been given this privelege, just get the answer right!

RandeB

When my wife was pregnant she was gettin' tired so she planned to meet us at Millionaire while we scampered around. She was picked by CM to be the 'complete stranger'.

A question right up her alley (something about cooking or food) and she assured the young contestant she was 100% confident.

For that she got a button reading "I was a complete stranger" and some applause from the audience.

Testtrack321

When the Backstage Tour was running, the following que of phones was created...

1.) Go to Tour, if no one is there, go to two.
2.) Go to Mickey Avn., if no one is there, go to three.
3.) Somewhere in the DisneyMGM offices.

It's directly to the left of the fastpass. CMs will never tell you where it is just to keep it random. Also, there is a bench right next to the phone, so grab a drink and sit there relaxing during a show. My friends mom got a call that way when I was there. When you are a 'Complete Stranger' you get a pin. :lol:

AStarOnMars

I like the sound of the WDW millionaire phone (I'm going for the first time in Dec.), the one out here at DCA works different ... they randomly call an area in the resort and ask the CM who picks up ... when I saw the show the call went to the maintenance department and they didn't know the answer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom