Millennium Village Picture

aeillill

frankd1962 said:
There were many different countries and world orginaztions with displays. I was showing some of the stuff I got from there the other day to some friends. I have my name written in Hebrew and Arabic. I also picked up the 2000 Epcot passport where it was signed by everyone who had a Disney badge. :D

The big thing I will always remember about that day was I was wearing a "Highlander" t-shirt. When I got to the Scotland exhibits, the CMs saw it and called over others at the exhibit then kept saying "There can be only one.". I was smiling and kept getting thumbs ups whenever I went by. I do miss the Village when I heard that the building is barely being used. :cry:

sounded fun! too bad they don't have it open anymore it really does sound like such a waste of space

Jajo

I got the chance to visit it on New Year's Eve 1999-2000. They celebrated New Year's Eve each hour for the different people from around the world. It was a crazy night.

WDWBro

You know how (almost) everyone wants to see new nations in World Showcase? Well maybe they could reopen it with a few little tweaks and paint jobs so it could once again showcase nations that aren't a part of the real WS. I vaguely remember going into that place, and that link brought back some mental pictures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom