Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run - Ride/Queue Details and Discussion

mickEblu

The console doesn't actually have a breaks feature. Think of the drop as a cutscene between the ride's two halves, in that you're really only going to watch the action as it unfolds.

So that red button doesn’t slow down the Falcon during that scene?

Magenta Panther

The brakes are activated by the round flashing red button on the left pilots console.
View attachment 383855

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I'd love to see a run where everyone did everything mostly right for comparison.

I have watch a bunch of the videos and there doesn't appear to be much difference between a really bad run and a good one. The only two major differences I have seen is that you get either one or two containers of coaxium, and if you fly badly you get the asteroid field scene which you don't get if you fly well.

RAXIP

I have watch a bunch of the videos and there doesn't appear to be much difference between a really bad run and a good one. The only two major differences I have seen is that you get either one or two containers of coaxium, and if you fly badly you get the asteroid field scene which you don't get if you fly well.
I’m pretty sure the asteroid field scene is a ride timing mechanic, and not based on your crew’s performance.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I’m pretty sure the asteroid field scene is a ride timing mechanic, and not based on your crew’s performance.

I timed out the length of the ride both with and without the asteroid field and the total time was the same, the one without the asteroid field just had padding at the end. Maybe it depends on when the delay happens. If there are some slower loads earlier in the ride it pads it out with the asteroid fields, otherwise it pads it out at the end.

thequeuelinelectures

Yeah this seems like my experience as well. Is 3 coaxium even possible? I felt like when I got 2 I didn't do a perfect run and yet I haven't seen a video of anyone getting 3 and Hondo's ship seemingly only has slots to carry back 2 so....

thequeuelinelectures

So my team got three the first time. But I have no clue HOW.

I’m trying to watch as many POV videos as I can to see if anyone else achieves more than two, but I can’t find a source!

Has anyone recieved more than two?

Yeah it doesn’t seem possible to me but I could be wrong. Seems the first canister you get is always the falling sequence, you can’t earn one before then. The second you can get is during the room where you have to pass through all the white gates behind the train.

There doesn’t seem to be time to get 2 in that room and once you get out into the shipyard I don’t believe there is another chance to shoot the train so I feel like it’s just two

Mickeyboof

Yeah it doesn’t seem possible to me but I could be wrong. Seems the first canister you get is always the falling sequence, you can’t earn one before then. The second you can get is during the room where you have to pass through all the white gates behind the train.

There doesn’t seem to be time to get 2 in that room and once you get out into the shipyard I don’t believe there is another chance to shoot the train so I feel like it’s just two

I think you’re right. We must have been mistaken, it really seems like two is the max.

So simply, either you “fail” and get one freebie, or you win and ACTUALLY get one.

This game is lame y’all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom