Military Discounts

NiarrNDisney

To purchase tickets and receive a Military Discount you will have to go to Shades of Green Resort. They are located by the Polynesian on Magnolia Palm Drive and you will need your Military I.D. for entry into the Resort. They have an Attraction Ticket Sales desk which you will find inside the Resort past the front desk to the left and then head down the hall. I do not know the exact discount for Military, but I'm sure if you check their website www.shadesofgreen.com or call (407) 824-6257 you would be able to find that info. Also if you are looking for a Resort for your stay I would suggest that you check it out, it is beautiful and conveniently located close to the Magic Kingdom.

Upvote 0

ddbutts1

You didn't say when you were going, but you might go to your base exchange, they also sell discount tickets. I'm not the one who buys them but I think that they are cheaper there than buying at Shades.

Upvote 0

a2grafix

To every individual serving in the military-:sohappy: THANK YOU! I hope Disney eventually develops a free admission policy.

I hear that, but staying so close to the magic at a military resort is quite nice. The room rate based on grade is even a better plus (with no tax). On my last (and only) two solo Disney trips, I had two queen beds and a spacious living area all to myself for $87 a night.

I also eceived free entry on my August 2008 trip to SeaWorld. Anheuser Busch is saluting the troops through the end of the year. Hopefully they continue in 2009.

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
You didn't say when you were going, but you might go to your base exchange, they also sell discount tickets. I'm not the one who buys them but I think that they are cheaper there than buying at Shades.

I think they are the same. On base has a lot less options too (usually only 3, 4, or 5 day park hoppers are sold on base).

I also eceived free entry on my August 2008 trip to SeaWorld. Anheuser Busch is saluting the troops through the end of the year. Hopefully they continue in 2009.

I would say it's unlikely as Anheuser-Busch is no longer an American owned country and I don't think Belgium has any interest in United States military giveaways. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom