mighty ducks movie: jersey

DisneyPants

Original Poster
i was wondering if anyone knew if you can buy a jersey from the original mighty ducks movie anywhere from dinsey or maybe if there is somewhere you can contact to have it made for you. the only one for sale is the one worn by the anaheim mighty ducks and i cant find anyplace that sells or that can reproduce the jersey i want outside of disney due to copyright laws. if anyone has any idea where one might find merchandise like this, i would appreciate your help and info.

which one did you want the one that was a lighter green and had the actual duck playing hockey on the front or the green, purple and white jersey with the hockey mask in the shape of a ducks face.

I saw them both at Belz factory outlet about 2 years ago. you might be able to pick one up at the market place, thats where i picked up my Plutos Devil Dogs t-shirt.

RonAnnArbor

The Disney Stores used to carry a whole series of Disney-related hockey jerseys. The largest shop at Disney Marketplace also carries the full line of hockey jerseys. I didn't pay attention if they had the Mighty Ducks jersey per se. Also, try a search of eBay for Disney Might Ducks Jersey and see what it brings back for you.

ntoeman

I don't think the ducks are owned by disney anymore, and I'm not completely sure what jersey you are looking for, but if you just want the mighty ducks jersey, those are fairly easy to find online.

maxime29

Premium Member
I know there are a few retailers that specialize in selling obscure jerseys like from the movie Slapshot and whatever else. They might have some in stock for all I know. Couldn't tell you the names but they advertise all the time in magazines like The Hockey News.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom