Micky Monitor Christmas Castle Rendering

kal1484

That's a LOT of lights! Yikes! Can you imagine if they didn't have the lights that don't go out if one went out? They'd have to have a tech out there replacing a bulb every second!

NoVa Mom

That is amazing! I cannot imagine what it will look like in 18 days!!!!:xmas: Thank you so much for posting that! You made my day!:wave:

That's a LOT of lights! Yikes! Can you imagine if they didn't have the lights that don't go out if one went out? They'd have to have a tech out there replacing a bulb every second!
Most likely the lights are LED and with LEDs, if one goes out it doesnt shorten all of them. Disney (usually) tries to cover the worst case scenarios, I said usually. :zipit:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
It looks like a bit of overkill, in that render.

Hopefully it will look less cluttered and less overwhelming in person.

Edit: That rendering.. it sort of looks like something you would find in Liberace's back yard.

I'm apologizing now for what I fear will be a stupid question, but what is the Mickey Monitor? I'm assuming it's a newsletter.. Is it sent out by Disney?? :shrug:

Epcot82Guy

I think it has the chance of being overkill, but I also know that christmas lights don't photograph well. I think the show itself will be pretty cool. Glad to see MK is making a pitiful attempt at competing with the Lights of Winter over at Epcot. :cool:

:lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Here.... I fixed it...

mm_winter.jpg

:lookaroun

I threw it together quickly in paint... :lol: :shrug:

Mecha Figment

also you should know that the tree will no longer be in mainstreet but over where snow whites wishing well is. and will be lit along with the castle.

dixiepixie

This looks amazing! Will the Castle be all lit up like this photo, with the other holiday lights this Thanksgiving? Is this for real or just a cool magazine cover?

I really hope the lights are for real, and that they'll be on the Castle for my trip (11/15-11/24). That would be such a magical "extra".

Also, did you mean the Big Christmas Tree (usually in Main Street) will be at the Cinderella Wishing Well on the right of the Castle?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom