Mickey'sVery Merry Christmas Party

Milko23

Original Poster
I am going to Florida when this is on,

Has anyone been before and do you know if all the rides are open during the party

Cheers

Lauriebar

Welcome to the boards Milko!!! Your best bet is to do a search on this subject as there are multiple threads concerning it!! I will say that it is a great time and well worth the money!!!!

ucf disneyfan

I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of the rides are open. If anything it's worth the extra money to see the entertainment they have. There is music everywhere, you get to see the Christmas parade with small crowds and they have special christmas fireworks. It's well worth the money.

disneymoc

All of the rides are open - many with little or no wait. There are Christmas shows that can only be seen at the party. You receive a button and photo for every member of your party. You also receive hot cocoa and cookies. Two Xmas parades run during the evening. It snows on Main Street. Overall a wonderful time. I would definitely go.

se8472

yeah its well worth the money. But not only are most rides open but even things that arn't normaly running are open such as CoP and Timekeeper. Now if that will be the case this year is up in the air. I know last year there where times when CoP would have maybe 5 people a hour (I kid you not) so it would usually get closed early.

but the MK throws a nice party and its weill worth the money.

wannab@dis

We've been twice and it was worth the money. Most rides and attractions were open and had little wait. The busiest time is between park closing and the start of the party when everyone with an armband is moved to Tomorrowland. Once the party starts, it's great.

Be sure to catch the shows, parade and fireworks!

DonaldDuckette

So Much Fun! Great to get on the big rides right away- no wait- you can go on them over and over! The parade is great and remember to sit near the castle for the fireworks- awesome show. Remember to look up! Wonderful surprises throughout the night, I don't want to ruin them for you. Well worth the $!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom