Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party dates and pricing

ToTBellHop

Great! I'm assuming these events don't sell out until sometime in the Fall? We are thinking of going the Sunday after Thanksgiving but can't commit just yet (and I know the tix are nonrefundable).

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Great! I'm assuming these events don't sell out until sometime in the Fall? We are thinking of going the Sunday after Thanksgiving but can't commit just yet (and I know the tix are nonrefundable).

Sunday after Turkey day 2009 when I attended it was sold out

RonAnnArbor

I think it needs pointing out that along with this announcement TICKETS to MVMCP are now on sale online and by calling.

wilkeliza

Just wondering I am going to be a College Program CM at the time and really want to do at least one MVMCP and MNSSHP but don't know when I would be off and such.

1st question do these things usually sell out everyday? I don't want to go on Halloween exactly but I do one to go at least one night that I have off.

2nd question do cast members have to pay or can we use our main gate pass? I just want to know if I should save up money or just not worry.

Thanks guys.

mdel2208

There are discounted events for CMs. Usually in the first month of the parties (September & early Oct. for MNSSHP & Nov. For MVMCP). Later dates are sometimes released depending on ticket sales to resort guests.

wilkeliza

There are discounted events for CMs. Usually in the first month of the parties (September & early Oct. for MNSSHP & Nov. For MVMCP). Later dates are sometimes released depending on ticket sales to resort guests.

Thanks. I don't mind paying because I have never done them before but I would hate to pay and then find out I don't have off the day I choose.

I already took a big financial leap and paid for the ToT 10 miler hoping that I won't have to work that day.

tsaintc

I just picked up my tickets for Dec 21st. Based on the pre-recorded phone message and my discussion with the CM, the dates after December 16th are very close to selling out.

Get'em while you can.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom