News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2023

DisneyDreamer08

The merch looks okay, nothing special.

But man, I hate spirit jerseys. Hate. And I know I'm in the minority because they are always prominently featured in any new merchandise release. 😄
I like them, but would never buy one at retail price. BUT I live in Massachusetts and could potentially wear them 10 months out of the year 😂 Not sure why Florida residents would ever purchase one 🤷🏻‍♀️

SSH

Only thing I'd like to see is a commemorative ornament. All this winter crap is useless in FL.

JohnD

Yes and are an additional cost to the party ticket.
Right. Just wanted to make sure. To me, it's a better value when fireworks shown during regular hours. More people, so you're guaranteed a spot. I would usually do the "after party" when I watch the fireworks first in the reserved spot then partake of the food/beverages while crowds jostle around to leave the park, etc. Fewer people during a party event so you're wasting money and time with a party within a party.

bmr1591

That’s a random December date. Anyone have a reason? I’m planning to go that weekend, but my wife and I haven’t bought tickets yet.

JohnD

The next Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party date to sell out is December 14.

Current sold out dates -

November - 9, 10
December - 14
Alright. They got me. I'm planning a trip that straddles the 12/15-17 weekend anyway and already have a ticket for Jollywood on 12/16, so I grabbed the MVMCP ticket for 12/17 while still available.

ABQ

The merch looks okay, nothing special.

But man, I hate spirit jerseys. Hate. And I know I'm in the minority because they are always prominently featured in any new merchandise release. 😄
So glad to know there are others who hate them as well. It's like a sweat shirt made for a flying squirrel or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom