Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2022

jrhwdw

As already said, no musicians this year in the parade.
And those cuts were reflected in their rain version and are true for the full show.
Darn it! LOL!! At least the non Toy Solder Band is back to normal! I couldn't remember if The Band can handle inclement weather or not.

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Walt Disney World website, Disney has made tickets available for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party tonight -

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 2.41.41 PM.png

ilovetotravel1977

Do you know what they have at the other two locations?
According to a vlogger, this is what's available:

Cookie and Drink Locations:

• Lunching Pad (Tomorrowland) – Buttercream frosted sugar cookie (red), apple cider,
  • Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café (Tomorrowland) – Snickerdoodle cookie, hot chocolate
  • Pinocchio Village Haus (Fantasyland) – Buttercream frosted gingerbread cookie, hot chocolate
  • Columbia Harbor House (Liberty Square) – Chocolate chip cookie, hot chocolate
  • Tortuga Tavern (Adventureland) – Buttercream frosted sugar cookie (green), eggnog

jrhwdw

Looking this Morning, Looks like we got a full Most Merriest at the end of MVMCP last night! Looks the same as Pre COVID, but with the cuts that were noted on Tues.....

I'm a little shocked we haven't seen the Castle Float yet....

mm52200

Looking this Morning, Looks like we got a full Most Merriest at the end of MVMCP last night! Looks the same as Pre COVID, but with the cuts that were noted on Tues.....

I'm a little shocked we haven't seen the Castle Float yet....
Castle doesn’t go out if the ground is wet or if it’s raining both of which have been the case the first two nights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom