Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Pararde

blh906ohio

Original Poster
I am going to the 12/04/2007 parade for the first time and I can't wait. I am planning to go to the midnight one. Can I get into the park at 9:00 pm.? I heard that you must be in the park before 7:00 pm. Thanks.

blh906ohio

Original Poster
Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Pararde Reply to Thread

Thanks for the fast reply. I already have my ticket. I heard that they shut down the park at 7:00 pm. and won't let anyone in even if you have a ticket after that time.

Figment82

There is no parade at midnight - the second parade runs at 10:30pm. I'm not sure about getting in at 9 - I wouldn't see why they would keep you out if you had a ticket - but honestly, if you're paying almost $50 for a ticket, missing 20% of the party seems like a lot.

blh906ohio

Original Poster
:eek: Thanks for the information. I was confused. I got the park times confused with the parade times. I am glad you corrected me before a made a gigantic mistake. Thanks.

Laura

Premium Member
Thanks for the fast reply. I already have my ticket. I heard that they shut down the park at 7:00 pm. and won't let anyone in even if you have a ticket after that time.

You can get in anytime that day as long as you have the special event ticket. If you only have a park ticket you are kicked out at 7.

If I remember right, the parades are at 8:30 and 10:30 with the fireworks at 9:15 (or was it 9:45?).

Like someone else said, if you're paying so much money for the MVMCP ticket, why would you want to miss the first 2 hours? Just get there right at 7 and enjoy the whole thing.

shoppingnut

They will let you into the park with the very merry ticket starting at 4p, but the party doesn't start until 7p, so by going in earlier, you can eat and hit a few rides and then when the party starts you can do the special very merry things and hit some more rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom