Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness

Yenfid

Original Poster
I made reservations for Disneyland last weekend on line for November 9-14. I got my invoice yesterday in the mail and it states I get a one day early admission to Fantasyland, a laynard and pin and prefered seating to Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness.

What is Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness? Is it something for the 50th Celebration? A Character Breakfast? A Pin event? And above all is it worth doing?

:)

Steamboat_Kevin

Taken from a Google search--

Madness" Launches Jan. 4 at Disneyland® Park

Beginning in Jan. 4, 2005 guests traveling on a Walt Disney Travel Company - California package can wake up and enjoy Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness* one hour before Mickey's Toontown opens to the general public. Clients won't want to miss these special mornings with Mickey and his pals including:
Disney Character Meet & Greet - Clients can collect hugs, autographs, and photos one hour before Mickey's Toontown opens to the general public.
Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness Cavalcade - Quirkily colorful and excitingly silly, this crazy cavalcade of popular Disney Characters winds its way through the streets of Mickey's Toontown.
Mickey's Toontown Town Hall Meeting - The Mayor of Toontown, Mickey Mouse, leads a comical ceremony in which everyone becomes an Honorary Citizen of Mickey's Toontown!

GenerationX

My vacation package in March also includes Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness. The biggest question I have is when does Mickey's Toontown usually open to park guests? Is it the same time as park open? DL park hours the week we'll be there are 8:00am-12:00midnight. Will this event start at 7:00am?

stranger

GenerationX said:
My vacation package in March also includes Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness. The biggest question I have is when does Mickey's Toontown usually open to park guests? Is it the same time as park open? DL park hours the week we'll be there are 8:00am-12:00midnight. Will this event start at 7:00am?

Toontown opens an hour after the park opens. :wave:

netenyahoo

Yenfid said:
I made reservations for Disneyland last weekend on line for November 9-14. I got my invoice yesterday in the mail and it states I get a one day early admission to Fantasyland, a laynard and pin and prefered seating to Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness.

What is Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness? Is it something for the 50th Celebration? A Character Breakfast? A Pin event? And above all is it worth doing?

:)

If you have kids or if you like the characters then it would be worth it to get their signatures and pictures done before the park opens.

Yenfid

Original Poster
Thanks for answering my question! And now another Question.

What characters are at the Morning Madness besides, Mickey and Minnie? Any rare or odd characters out and about?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom