Mickey's PhilharMagic

DisneyMan

Original Poster
Has anyone heard any news on Mickey's PhilharMagic? Is it open yet? If not when is it scheduled to be open? I hear lots about Mission Space but no so much about this attraction. If someone has any info that would be great.

-DisneyMan:sohappy:

celestia

I heard a rumor from a castmember friend of mine that there was a mess up and the opening date was pushed back until August, but, it could just be a rumor!

DisneyMan

Original Poster
thanks! August is fine with me. I can't get down to WDW till September and it looks like I will be missing Mission Space. So as long as PhilharMagic opens I will be a happy! :D

DisneyMan

Original Poster
Originally posted by Bryy2001
I believe that they set the opening date for sometime in October, October 9th I believe. Can anyone confirm this?

Noooo.... October is no good. It has to be on or before September! This is going to drive me crazy if I miss both of them!! :hammer:

flounder

Originally posted by DisneyMan
Noooo.... October is no good. It has to be on or before September! This is going to drive me crazy if I miss both of them!! :hammer:

Well this will also drive me nuts too as I will be going with DisneyMan. . . I see another trip being planned already to return so that we can enjoy the new attractions! YEAH:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

flounder

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK
I've not heard any rumours and still expect it to be opening for the Summer.

:sohappy: Well we will keep our fingers crossed then that you are right Captain Hook. . .it would be so cool if we would be able to partake in at least one of the new attractions and not miss them by just 1 month!! Disney Dreams!! ;)

Sir Hiss527

I also have heard no rumors, I heard it's still on for te end of summer. I can't Wait for these attractions!

-Sir Hiss527-

"Toad Lives":king:

mickey04

Originally posted by DisneyMan
thanks! August is fine with me. I can't get down to WDW till September and it looks like I will be missing Mission Space. So as long as PhilharMagic opens I will be a happy! :D

Well M:S will be soft opening beginning in August, so you may not miss it. Philharmagic could do the same thing, although I would think it less likely.

wbboy29

Everything I have ever read or heard about Phil is that it is planned for a fall 2003 opening. Maybe WDW will do a big grand opening of both Phil and M:S on the same day, as were the original plans for the Disneyland resort with Pooh in DL and Playhouse in DCA. That could be cool. But as I said Phil will not open until the fall, but things could change as they always do.

DZannini

This photo was taken May 18, 2003. Notice the stencil work being done to the exterior of the building.

showphoto.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom