Mickey's Philarmagic

tinktwirler321

Original Poster
Okay I don't know if anything has been said but does anyone think that for Philarmagic being as new as it is there aren't very long lines. Yet almost every show is packed. I know that there is a very large qeue but I just wondered if anyone had heard rumors about it being replaced. I hope not it is one of my favorites.
Thanks
:D

Chape19714

No, Philharmagic is NOT being replaced. 3d films in general have huge capicities, and therefore don't normally get much of a line. Look at MuppetVision or Bug, they both are in the same situation. Now Honey I bored the Audience is not doing so hot, that's the one we should probally be most concerned about.

Philharmagic is not going anywhere, it's a guest favorite!

Disneyfanman

We sure as heck hit long lines for HISTA every time we are at Epcot. The last time was last Thanksgiving week. If it's doing so poorly, it sure doesn't match my experience. It is getting kind of dated though.

Chape19714

They changed the scedule to HISTA to run on the hour and half hour, instead of continous showing, unless it's a busy day. This makes the lines much longer.

Lucky

On a scale of 1-10 for all WDW attractions, I'd rate Philharmagic a 10, MuppetVision a 9, Bug's Life a 5 and HISTA a 2. But I wouldn't mind if they turned down the volume a little on all of the 3Ds.

Chape19714

On a scale of 1-10 for all WDW attractions, I'd rate Philharmagic a 10, MuppetVision a 9, Bug's Life a 5 and HISTA a 2. But I wouldn't mind if they turned down the volume a little on all of the 3Ds.
I was gonna vote for the volume to be turned up. Bugs is fine, but Muppets and philharmagic could use a bit more volume, imho.

ears2you

No, Philharmagic is NOT being replaced. 3d films in general have huge capicities, and therefore don't normally get much of a line. Look at MuppetVision or Bug, they both are in the same situation. Now Honey I bored the Audience is not doing so hot, that's the one we should probally be most concerned about.

Philharmagic is not going anywhere, it's a guest favorite!

*gasp* Honey i shrunk the audience is AWESOME!

Chape19714

You're entitled to your opinion, I respectfully disagree. I've always been calling it that, even when standing right outside it. :lol:

bhg469

Am i the only one who doesn't thing this attraction is all that good? The 3d is very good but it should be because it is so new. Other than that i thought the movie was lacking.

PintoColvig

In my most humble opinion, PhilharMagic is by far the best 3D show at WDW, with the Muppets coming in at a close 2nd but only for the humor.

djronnieb

The volume needs to be turned up on all of them, espeically with the screaming kids in the room. and MPM is the best, followed by a close 2nd with the muppets and then bugs

Blackie Pueblo

I am pretty fond of Philharmagic. The Muppets show is the one that doesn't impress me much. I guess I just don't get into the story as much. It's great showing the craziness that is famous with the Muppets putting on a show. But I just can't stand the whole sob story of Bean oh whoa is me deal. I just think it's kinda boring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tons of movie trailers and movie news, including our own independent short films at http://www.newlineagefilms.com

doctorcfjh

IMHO:

Philharmagic:New. Beautiful film. Attractive theatre. Poor queue-line / preshow.

HISTA:Elderly and film quality is beginning to show. Fantastic absorbing storyline. There is a point to the 3D - it is not just here is a movie that is in 3D - It tells a story, in a theatre, that could not realistically be told any other way.

ITTBAB:The queue line winding into the roots of the Tree of Life is unsurpassed and cements the entire experience. The show is good and incorporates the impressive hopper animatronic and special effects well.

Muppet Vision:Again starting to show some signs of age. Very funny and happy but suffers from the same problems that Philharmagic has that it feels at times just like being in a movie theatre with 3D.<O:p></O:p>

:rolleyes:

Dwarful

MP has to be my new fav. of the 3D's. I do love the Muppets, but for me I think its influenced for sentimental reasons as well. We do catch HISTA, but if we missed it,wouldn't be a big deal to me. Bugs life, have to see it, the kids LOVE it (mom & dad do too).

Do you think the location of MP influences the crowds? Being in Fantasyland do you think that most young parents think that their kids would prefer riding say Pooh vs seeing a film? we don't but we know the great experience that is MP

Chape19714

MP has to be my new fav. of the 3D's. I do love the Muppets, but for me I think its influenced for sentimental reasons as well. We do catch HISTA, but if we missed it,wouldn't be a big deal to me. Bugs life, have to see it, the kids LOVE it (mom & dad do too).

Do you think the location of MP influences the crowds? Being in Fantasyland do you think that most young parents think that their kids would prefer riding say Pooh vs seeing a film? we don't but we know the great experience that is MP
No, MPM has a very good location, in a popular location that many people pass. Like I said all the 3D's are in the same boat, they have huge capicities, so when the novility dies out, the lines stay minimal.

tnchefbear

Does anyone remember the show that used to be in that theater in the 70's... I have early memories of small auto-animatronic figures of the Mickey Mouse Orchestra and a show they did based on the silly symphonies... I cant remember much about it, except that Mickey was the conductor... Philarmagic to me has always just been a modern version of that origional attraction.... if any one knows more about that old show, please share it with me...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom