Mickeys NSS Halloween party Does everyone wear costumes?

knudsos

We are going to the Not So Scary Halloween party and was wondering if everyone there is wearing a costume. My daughter of course will be dressed up as her favorite princess but was trying to figure out if we (mom and dad) should dress up too.
If so, any ideas that are cool and easy to get around in.

Thanks

kybred72

:wave:Hi! We're going for to our first MNSSHP this September! (25 days!!!!! )
Our daughter will be her favorite princess too (Ariel). Not sure what hubby will be but I'm planning on going as Megara from Hercules! :D

Dress up and have fun! :wave:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Not everyone wears costumes but most do. IMHO it looks really neat when families follow a theme rather than everyone doing there own thing. One of the cutest things I have ever seen was a little toddler dressed as Cinderella in a stroller that looked like the pumpkin coach pushed by dad and mom dressed as prince charming and the Fairy godmother.

Upvote 0

kybred72

Not everyone wears costumes but most do. IMHO it looks really neat when families follow a theme rather than everyone doing there own thing. One of the cutest things I have ever seen was a little toddler dressed as Cinderella in a stroller that looked like the pumpkin coach pushed by dad and mom dressed as prince charming and the Fairy godmother.

That sounds adorable!

I TRIED to get my family to get a theme going but our daughter refused to be anybody else other than Ariel. so hubby could be Prince Eric but who could I be??? Scuttle? :lookaroun :p

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That sounds adorable!

I TRIED to get my family to get a theme going but our daughter refused to be anybody else other than Ariel. so hubby could be Prince Eric but who could I be??? Scuttle? :lookaroun :p
You could be Ursula. If you are really creative this would work.

CON-26.jpg

But a more practical version would be this.

wpmermaid10.jpg

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This is awesome! She had to have made that. VERY talented!
That was just one I found from a Google image search but yes it took some talent and I am sure a bunch of time. I put quite a bit of time into my costumes as well as my families but it is well worth it.

Upvote 0

Jayhawkie

We have a family of 13 going and everyone is dressing up!!! I myself am going to Alice and am having the costume made in a few weeks. Lots of people dress up and don't forget that EVERYONE gets to trick or treat. It is not just for the kids!!! I am going on Halloween and cannot wait!!!!

Upvote 0

Tinkrbell

My mom and I went last year. I just wore a tiara because it was my birthday & I felt like a princess, with being in WDW and everything. My mom wore a Halloween tshirt that was around $5 at Target.

Upvote 0

Chezman1399

I didn't and Push(The talking Garbage Can) made fun of me for it, but no hard feelings cause a few years later when I was working parade control one day I tried to get him to jump rope and he couldn't :p so I got him back.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom