Mickey's Not So Scrary Halloween Party

FigmentIN1982

My Wife Son and I are preparing for a Trip to disney in a couple of weeks and while we are there Mickey's not So Scray Halloween is going on and I wanted to see from everyone if it is worth the money to go to this. My son is 15 months and my wife and I who travel to Disney a lot have never been to Disney during Halloween. If you have been and couple help guide that would be great.

majorrfb

Enjoy the candy treats

I'll be going to MNSSHP for the first time in October so I hope its as good as everyone says. I watched the parade and fireworks on youtube the other day and was very impressed with what I saw. I'm sure it will be even better in person. About half the adults dress up from what the cast member told me when I booked my trip. Question: if you don't dress up, can you still get candy from the trick-or-treat stations? I wasn't planning to dress up seeing as I have a 4:30 dining reservation at the Sci-Fi Dine In before going to the party, so I really dont want to lug a costume to the Studios or have to go back to the resort to pick it up before heading to the Magic Kingdom, but I still am interested in participating in the treat stations?

Candy treats are distributed to one and all regardless if in costume or not. Just get into any or all of the lines giving out the treats and enjoy. Near the end of the evening, the CM's literally give out hand fulls of the stuff to get rid of it. My wife and I came home with bags full of candy. :ROFLOL::hammer: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom