Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

ebjjst

I've read conflicting reports on this forum as to how crowded MNSSHP is in September. Is it better to go to that event early in the month? Does it help when the event is held on a weekday night? Do people (adults) wear costumes when the event is held in September, or is that too early? Just how hot can I expect it to be at night, during that month? Thank you ahead of time for any information.

tink65

We've been to both the MNSSHP and the MVMCP and truly prefer the MNSSHP! We went to the Halloween party several years ago and the Christmas party in Dec 09. When we went to the MNSSHP they actually closed MK at 5 and reopened at 7 for ticket holders but last year when we went to the MVMCP the park remained open and anyone & everyone who was at MK could stay if they wanted or not. Only ticket holders were able to participate in photopass ops, hot cocoa and cookies and of course the rides but everyone else was able to see the same shows & parades as I did. The cost for our family of 3 was about $160 and to me that was some very expensive cookies & cocoa! To me it took away from the "specialness" of the event. I even overhead a gentleman standing beside me waiting for the parade comment that "I would hate to think that I paid extra to see this"......... If they actually closed the park and reopened as they did when we went to the MNSSHP years ago I'd go again in a minute but if they did not close & reopen I would not pay the extra $ to go!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom