News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

Animaniac93-98

In years past FP+ was not available during party hours, but it looked like IIL and Genie+ were.

Not many people were willing to pay for it from what I saw.

valenrandy

I just took this photo at 11:49am at MK. They may still have some left for tonights party.
53FFC440-8A9B-4B09-AFF5-0F5FAA264C51.jpeg
If you need a ticket get it quick!

brb1006

I am also surprised they don’t deck our Magic Kingdom for a month and call it Mickeys Hippity Hoppity Easter Bash it could pretty much be copy and paste Halloween party…give our candy special characters special fireworks and parade.
Currently the only Disney Park that has an Easter Celebration and Parade is Tokyo Disneyland (via OLC) beginning in 2010 called "Disney's Easter". I loved the Hippity Hoppity Springtime Parade (2014-2016) from years back.

There was also "Disney's Easter Wonderland Parade" which ran from 2010 till 2012.

Their third Easter Parade is Usatama on the Run (starting in 2016)

Meanwhile, WDW briefly had an actual Easter Parade which they had between 1987 till the early 1990s. Nowadays, they only have an Easter pre-parade before the main parade starts.

drizgirl

I am also surprised they don’t deck our Magic Kingdom for a month and call it Mickeys Hippity Hoppity Easter Bash it could pretty much be copy and paste Halloween party…give our candy special characters special fireworks and parade.
Problem is that Easter usually happens at a time of year they 1) need to bump attendance or 2) can close the park early for party nights. Back when Disney started with Halloween and Christmas parties, they were trying to bump attendance in what used to be the off season.

Chip Chipperson

It’s used extensively but that doesn’t mean abused. I think you notice it more during parties because you don’t expect it and honestly don’t know the ratio of G+vs. DAS using it during the day.

Lines move more quickly at a party, regardless.

I agree. When I attended the party a few weeks ago, I only witnessed 1 group using DAS at Haunted Mansion. It certainly wasn't being used (or abused) enough to create issues with wait times. I would hope that their current DAS process prevents most attempts at abusing the system, anyway, whether during a party or normal park hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom