Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2017

drizgirl

Sorry if this was discussed, but is it possible to make fastpass selections for 4PM to 7PM hours with just a Halloween Event ticket?
Lots of varying reports about this right now. Some have said Disney is no longer allowing FP reservations in that time period. Some have said they have had FPs cancelled. Some have emailed Disney and been told they can, some have emailed and been told they can't. Some who previously scheduled them are having FPs cancelled for their last park day (even if it wasn't their party day).

It's all over the board right now.

JohnD

Sorry if this was discussed, but is it possible to make fastpass selections for 4PM to 7PM hours with just a Halloween Event ticket?

Yes, but with a caveat. For the life of me, I cannot get anything beyond 5:30. The latest I can possibly get is 3:30-4:30, 4:30-5:30, 5:30-6:30.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Lots of varying reports about this right now. Some have said Disney is no longer allowing FP reservations in that time period. Some have said they have had FPs cancelled. Some have emailed Disney and been told they can, some have emailed and been told they can't. Some who previously scheduled them are having FPs cancelled for their last park day (even if it wasn't their party day).

Well I was able to make them, I would sure hope they wouldn't just cancel them with no notification.

JohnD

The latest I can get is 5:30-6:30. Nothing beyond that.

matt clark

List of attractions expected to be open during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2017:

Rides are subject to closure at any time. For a list of refurbishments during your specific dates, please see our full list of Disney World ride closures:

• Astro Orbiter
  • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  • Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Haunted Mansion
  • "it's a small world"
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor
  • Peter Pan's Flight
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
  • Space Mountain
  • Swiss Family Treehouse
  • The Barnstormer
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  • Thunder Mountain
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
  • Under the Sea~Journey of the Little Mermaid
Splash mountain down for refurb.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
List of attractions expected to be open during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2017:

Rides are subject to closure at any time. For a list of refurbishments during your specific dates, please see our full list of Disney World ride closures:

• Astro Orbiter
  • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  • Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Haunted Mansion
  • "it's a small world"
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor
  • Peter Pan's Flight
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
  • Space Mountain
  • Swiss Family Treehouse
  • The Barnstormer
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  • Thunder Mountain
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
  • Under the Sea~Journey of the Little Mermaid
Splash mountain down for refurb.
Thanks!
So no Mine Train huh? Thats disappointing.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
This is what I am seeing:

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-4_12-14-25.png
    upload_2017-8-4_12-14-25.png
    262.8 KB · Views: 79

JohnD

Mine Train SHOULD be on there.. odd.
I am 99% sure it will be open.

Let's clear this up now:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...alloween-party/#/drawer=drawerOpenAttractions

Attractions Open During the Event
Discover dozens of iconic attractions you’re welcome to enjoy in each magical land across the park!
This year, many of your favorite Magic Kingdom experiences will be available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party—including:

Adventureland
Frontierland
Liberty Square
Fantasyland
Storybook Circus
Tomorrowland
Please note: all attractions and experiences are subject to change without notice.

biggy H

UK guests can now buy parry tickets from Attraction Tickets Direct and get then from £47 (about $61 @1.30 $ to £) which works out even cheaper than what you can get them direct from Disney with the discounts like the DVC one.

DisneyFan 2000

Oddly enough when my 60-day window opened I was unable to reserve FP for the event, but having tried again just now there seems to be no problem making FP reservations.

DisneyFan 2000

You can only book 60 days out if you are staying at a Disney hotel. Otherwise, you can only book 30 days in advance.
I am staying at a Disney resort.
When I reached the 60-day mark, the website acknowledged I was eligible for 5 FP days (for a 5 day ticket) however it did not take into account my NSSHP tickets, so when I tried making reservations for day #6 it wouldn't allow it. It now does for some reason, so I thought it might be worth a mention here for anyone who ran into similar issues.

PorterRedkey

I am staying at a Disney resort.
When I reached the 60-day mark, the website acknowledged I was eligible for 5 FP days (for a 5 day ticket) however it did not take into account my NSSHP tickets, so when I tried making reservations for day #6 it wouldn't allow it. It now does for some reason, so I thought it might be worth a mention here for anyone who ran into similar issues.
Interesting....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom