Mickey's Magic Show at the Disney Studios

mpaul32001

Original Poster
It was awesome! The characters mouths moved in sync with the audio and the eyes blinked! It was amazing! They only present 30 minutes of the show so this is a good preview...It won't be here for long so this is a must see! Included with Park admission. What do you all think about it, if you've seen it? :sohappy:

mikemand25

I saw it yesterday, it was pretty good. I like how the characters eyes blinked also. To bad this show is not here to stay for a while, it would be a great addition to the park..

Mecha Figment

just fyi this show was developed to test run these costumes for future endevors. I worked with the guy who tested the Goofy. You will see them again.

ECurto

Can you give me m ore details? What is this show? Where was it playing. Was it for all guests? And will it be there Spetember 13-16th?

Thanks,
Eric:)

JeffH

We missed it:-(

We didn't get into MGM until about 4:30pm yesterday (Sunday) specifically to see the show, unfortunately the last show was at 4pm:cry:
Made me wonder why they don't have later shows?

Lucky

We missed it too last week, but I think a longer version of it will be touring the country very soon.

GoofyMagic

i'm so sorry to hear you got in town to hear that it's last show was after you arrived :( I too wasn't able to make it the weekend I knew it was going on for.

I truly hope they make this a regular show at Disney World, because they need to incorporate some "magic" meaning magic shows, magicians, etc. into the parks and attractions more.

If you haven't already found it, www.disneylive.com is the official website.

Cmdr_Crimson

I saw this show...and I gotta tell you that even for a 90 minute character show...it's pretty sweet! Even tho most of the characters are shown during the first half. After the intermission..it shows one more princess and then the 2 magician's doing some magic and Mickey does one big trick.

There were some flaws tho...
At times characters were off there mark when they talk..Mostly Mickey and Donald. The hats they wore were also bit of a nucance since the velcro or what holds the hats wasn't holding correctly as hats started to fall during the show. Especially when Mickey wore his Scorcer's hat. And at the last part of the show Mickey's mouth was closed so it look strange when he talked.

Final Thoughts: Once again a great show! Hopefully they will use these kind of characters for Castle shows and Parades where they would be the most useful. The only one I thought to be disturbing was The new Queen of Hearts face......It didn't look right. They made her look more human than her cartoon counterpart. Also I did manage to get some Swag from the show I got the Showbook with a Magic marker/dark light pen (It features the Front and Back image used for Mickey's Philharmagic), A really nice Mickey Action figure with Cape and Sorcerer's hat and A pair of Mouse ears with the Sorcerer's design on the cap.

TrapaJon18

I have video's from when it came to my city....the only problem is, without thinking I was recording sideways and didnt realize it til the finale, but I'll try and post them somehow
IMG_0944.jpg
IMG_0946.jpg
IMG_0966.jpg
IMG_0958.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom