Mickey's Halloween Party - Adults

My DH and I will be at WDW in late October (8th trip, first in October). Should we get tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party if it is just 2 of us? Is this an activity geared more towards families with kids?

EpcotGrl

Guests with MNSSHP tickets will be given wristbands. Guest without them will not be allowed on attractions and will be politely asked to exit the park. They will also set up check points around the hub the round up any stranglers.

I was amazed on 9/26 to see "guards" posted at the doors of the shops along Main Street--no one without a wrist band was allowed in after 7pm. First time I've ever seen Disney force people not to shop! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I was amazed on 9/26 to see "guards" posted at the doors of the shops along Main Street--no one without a wrist band was allowed in after 7pm. First time I've ever seen Disney force people not to shop! :ROFLOL:
I too was surprised and quite pleased how militant they were about it at all of the after hours parties I have attended.

Upvote 0

Thessair

This may not be the thread for this, but since search is failing me and folks are about, I'll ask anyhow.

A friend of mine came back from WDW on Monday and said that the Maleficent portion of Hallowishes had been cut during the party he attended. Is this a permanent change this year? A one time occurrence? Anyone heard anything? (Or was he just pulling my leg...)

Many thanks for any assistance.

To keep things on topic: I go every year, as many times as I can squeeze in and it's always just adults in my party. If you even like Halloween a little bit, I think you can't help but have a blast.

Upvote 0

devoy1701

Most people on here are Disney Fans so the question of whether or not us adults would enjoy seems silly on here for the most part. :p

But we did use the event as an opportunity to invite our "non-Disney loving" friends to the parks to try to show them why my gf and I go so often...it only cost us about 40 bucks each since we are passholders so it was easier to convince them to go to the Halloween Party versus spending $74 to get in for regular admission...we brought along about 4 people who wouldn't normally go to Disney...2 of them are coming back with us this year! The other 2 werent very thrilled about going and ended up being late causing us to leave Tampa at 5pm instead of 3 like we wanted to...it was raining and the MK parking lot was VERY backed up. So we finally got in the park around 7:30 and as soon as we got there they wanted to eat dinner almost right away So after going to a few candy stations and riding Space Mountain, we split off to let them eat dinner while we grabbed a spot for Hallowishes.

Anyway, like I said, 2 of them are coming back with us to the Party on Oct 19th. We just have to figure out a theme for our costumes! I think the costumes are stronger when we dress as a group instead of everyone doing their own thing.

but anyway...We're all 20-22 and actually prefer doing this over the overly crowded Halloween Horror Nights or Howl o Scream nowadays (we did those like crazy in our teenage years anyway).

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This may not be the thread for this, but since search is failing me and folks are about, I'll ask anyhow.

A friend of mine came back from WDW on Monday and said that the Maleficent portion of Hallowishes had been cut during the party he attended. Is this a permanent change this year? A one time occurrence? Anyone heard anything?

Many thanks for any assistance.

To keep things on topic: I go every year, as many times as I can squeeze in and it's always just adults in my party. If you even like Halloween a little bit, I think you can't help but have a blast.
From what I have heard all three after hours parties have made cuts to their respective fireworks show.

Upvote 0

devoy1701

From what I have heard all three after hours parties have made cuts to their respective fireworks show.

isn't that the part with the sad face fireworks?

that would be sad if there were no sad face fireworks.

it would also be sad if there were no longer any parimeter fireworks....those always give me chills...:)

Though the Big Bad Wolf and Never Smile at Mr Crocodile are my favorite parts.

And now that I just wrote that out...I think the sad faces went with the Mr Crocodile part...

so what was the Maleficent part of the show anyway?

Upvote 0

jodiey

I just attended the party for the first time on Sept. 19 with 5 other adults and no kids and we all agreed that we were glad to go since none of us had ever been before but not sure if we would go again only because of the cost. I personally had a great time and thought it was better than the Christmas party.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Now you are going to get me fired up about cuts again. :lol:
GASCAN-red20copy.jpg

z-torch-dual-torch-lighter-99-409-2.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom