Mickey's DIRTY PhilarMagic!!!

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
Well I went to MK last night, cause I got my annual back. And we first went to Pinnochio's Village Haus, and ate...:slurp:. Then we saw that PhilarMagic's line wasn't so bad, so we waited. We went inside, and there's was crap all over the floor. It ed me off so bad, seeing cups all on the floor, gum, and little pieces of paper everywhere. Wallpaper about to peel of wall. It just made me go nuts. But other than that, the show was great...:king:

tztowerofterror

its strange because i went for the first time last sat. (the 14th) and it was spottless. it looked like it was brand new. then when i went for mvmcp on thursday, it was a wreck! :confused:

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Well I went to MK last night, cause I got my annual back. And we first went to Pinnochio's Village Haus, and ate...:slurp:. Then we saw that PhilarMagic's line wasn't so bad, so we waited. We went inside, and there's was crap all over the floor. It ed me off so bad, seeing cups all on the floor, gum, and little pieces of paper everywhere. Wallpaper about to peel of wall. It just made me go nuts. But other than that, the show was great...:king:

Im not gonna augue with you. I have seen it in the same state many times already (minus the wallpaper thing). The person who designed the PhilharMagic Queue should be fired. Everytime you walk by now, it is always gridlocked, worse than the whole Small World/Peter Pan area. They wasted SO much space on the inside queue, its crazy. They got empty areas, and a whole empty lane I have never seen used. They can fit DOUBLE the amount of people in the inside queue if they just redesigned it. It gets me crazy when I go over there. Even a 20 minute wait has people flowing out the door, and out onto the sidewalk, and gets people confused. They could also fit double people if they made the outside queue bars skinnier, since people lean over to one side anyway. The whole area is so disorganized, I hate going over there. I think they have no other option then to redesign it, cuz when the crowds really start coming, its gonna be a giant mess

millercv

This saddens me since we were there the opening week and it is/was such a beautiful queue area.

I think part of the problem is that it was an unexpected hit. They probably designed the queue with crowd numbers of the Lion King puppet show in their minds.

Fortunately queues are pretty easy to redo - just rearrange some bars and recarpet. So maybe they are just waiting to see if the crowds die down after the "newness" wears out.

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
Well when the first time I went on it. Yeah it was an awesome, and fantastic building. But now a couple of months old there' just stuff all over the place. I mean there's trash cans all over the place in there. And people still throw the stuff all over the floor. It dosn't deserve that. In my opinion food, and drinks don't need to be in there, there needs to be someone standing by the door, at all times. I am actually soon gonna write Disney, and complain about it. Could someone provide a link?

Wow that surprises me, I was there yesterday too but it was immaculate. Okay so popcorn drops, that happens I realize, but why do people litter- that just kills me.
And the queue is really annoying, the rails by the ramp into the big waiting room get in the way of the crowd of people and they keep saying move over to make room and noone listens

Night_Aaron

I just have to say that I worked as custodial in DAK for 5 months and it's was spotless. No "protein spills" to be found. We were great. I'm sorry to hear about the cleanliness at MK but the custodial crew at DAK was the best. I guess I'm biased. I just love Animal Kingdom.

murphy

That used to be part of the magic of disney that it was always spotless no matter how crowded in was! I sure hope this is not a future tread! I would hate to see that!!

Eljay

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Well when the first time I went on it. Yeah it was an awesome, and fantastic building. But now a couple of months old there' just stuff all over the place. I mean there's trash cans all over the place in there. And people still throw the stuff all over the floor. It dosn't deserve that. In my opinion food, and drinks don't need to be in there, there needs to be someone standing by the door, at all times. I am actually soon gonna write Disney, and complain about it. Could someone provide a link?

Here you go...
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

figmentmom

I was at PhilharMagic in November, and it was spotless. Too bad that some thoughtless, rude guests spoil things for everyone.

Just last year, we waited in the stand-by line for Splash Mountain behind a HUGE group of teenagers, and there was sticky, wet gum stuck all over the walls. Disgusting. We rode again the next day, and it was spotless. Kudos to the custodial staff!

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by figmentmom
I was at PhilharMagic in November, and it was spotless. Too bad that some thoughtless, rude guests spoil things for everyone.

Just last year, we waited in the stand-by line for Splash Mountain behind a HUGE group of teenagers, and there was sticky, wet gum stuck all over the walls. Disgusting. We rode again the next day, and it was spotless. Kudos to the custodial staff!

Hey, we teenagers are not ALL bad. Me and my friend Tifani usually go to the parks together, and I always yell at her not to litter, and when we go with a group, the 2 of us are yelling at them not to litter, so SOME of us keep the parks clean and tidy :lol:

O I Sleep

On the same lines as what ISTCrew said, most of us are bad, but there are rare exceptions. :king:

figmentmom

Nothing personal, you guys! (I was a teenager once, too...:lookaroun ):lol:

It just happened to have been teenagers that we saw sticking the gum (*ack*) on the walls!

ISTCrew20

Nothing personal, you guys! (I was a teenager once, too...:lookaroun ):lol:

It just happened to have been teenagers that we saw sticking the gum (*ack*) on the walls!

I remember like 5 months ago, for like a 3 week period, on the ride itself, inside the building, there was this rock with like 1 million colorful gum peices all stuck to it. It seemed like no one ever cleaned it, but one day, it was all gone, and I have never seen it since

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom