Mickey's Christmas Party...worth attending?

love disney

Hey everyone. I have never been to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and was wondering if it was worth going to? I don't have any kids, so it would just be two 20/30-somethings going (we just got back from a trip in the end of October...so nice to just be a 2 hour drive away!).

So, what do you think? Is it worth the money? If you think it is worth it, why? I would appreciate any help/input any of you could give me.

Thanks!

wendysue

Yes it's worth it. We are in our 50's - 60's children grown, we went last year loved it so much we're doing it again this year. It reminds us of back north during holiday season with the snow flakes, the music, the decorations, etc. The hot coco and cookies are not that bad either. It's not as crowded so you can just stroll around the park or sit down and people watch is always fun.

Coming from Northern Illinois, the last thing we want to see is Snowflakes in December, but I might try it anyway. :xmas:

Upvote 0

Graham9

Word of advice about Mickey's Party - DON'T spend the day at Magic Kingdom and then go to it, go somewhere else first.

We made that mistake and had enough of MK by the time the party started.

:)

Oh yes...we'll be there in nineteen days time.

Upvote 0

tmbcole

Yes. It is absolutely worth going over and over. My husband and I are 40 w/no children and when we went a few years ago, we had a great time. The park is so much easier to navigate, there's rarely a wait for any attraction, and they serve cookies and hot cocoa. What could be better?!! Seriously, it's a good experience and good opportunity. If you can swing it and go, you won't be disappointed.

Have a great time. :xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom