Mickey's Chistmas Party

katiesmom

I'm going to Disney the end of Nov. to early Dec.and plan to go to the Very Merry Christmas Party Dec 3rd or 5th. I have never been to any special evening events. Is is necessary to purchase the tickets in advance or are there usually tickets available the evening of the Party. I know there is a discount for advance purchases, but I would rather wait and make sure that the weather is good before making the purchase; but I also don't want to miss out on the fun if it is already sold out. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheryl

Hi ~~

It's really best to purchase the tickets in advance...we're going on Dec. 8th and I bought the tickets back on 9/18/02 and I was told that they were selling out fast. You might want to call to find out if tickets are still available for the dates you mentioned and see how fast they're selling on those dates (if not sold out already).

The weather's been pretty good for us the past four-five years. It's been chilly which is why the hot chocolate (some of the folks here think it's no good but it keeps you warm if it's a cold night) is really good to us.

If you don't really mind going to the VMCP one way or the other, you could wait but if you really want to go, it's best to purchase the tickets before you go.

Hope this helps!:lol:

Upvote 0

Jumba Jookiba

I bought out tickets for Dec 8ths party back in late october and they were almost sold out.. So I would also suggest to buy them before you go.. But I did buy my tickets when I went down there last year the day of the party . So its a gamble.

Upvote 0

Holly

I wouldn't wait ... but I like planning things out though too.

And you're running the risk of them not being available.

All things considered, I'd buy them now.

Upvote 0
I recomend to by your tickets as early as possible. im hoping to go on the 19th. My mom is checking and making sure she has that day off, so ill probaly be ordering my tickets tommorow if they arent sold out. if i cant get tickets then im goin of the 12

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Wow, there's two of us going on December 8th! Sounds pretty cool to me!:D Hope you have a great time (and that it's good weather for us)!:lol:

I remember last year that my husband's dad and his wife were going to go to the VMCP with us but he was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks before our trip and couldn't go. We turned the tickets in at the ticket center and they refunded the money for their two tickets. I'm wondering if this is normal practice for Disney or if they did it only b/c we explained the circumstances of my hubby's father and his wife not coming. If that's the case, I guess you could get lucky and get tickets at the gate if you REALLY REALLY wanted to wait. :)

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Wow! You are good!:D

You got your tickets back in May though?:confused: I was told that they didn't have the dates picked out until late August! I was told this when we were down there for our trip in July; otherwise, I would have bought them then instead of paying the shipping charge!:mad:

Whatever the case, hope you have a "fantasmic" time!:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom