Mickey the Moose AKA MickeyMart

ppete1975

Original Poster
So I was googling to find pics of the opening day store at WDW the mickey mart (curiosity after looking at opening day attractions and some work boredom), I'm sure this little store was gone a long time ago, as my first year was 1983 to attend the most magical place on earth. What I came across was a huge website about Mickey the Moose in ohio. http://www.mickeythemoose.com/ the website is mickeythemoose... he has his own comics.. and just reading the website seems like a complete ripoff of the name mickey mouse. I'm just curious if Disney ever went after them as it seems to be totally intentional.

Also if you have pics of the mickeymart from the early days id love to see them.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
It looks completely unrelated to me. Lots of people are named Mickey, so Mickey Mart seems fairly innocuous, and they have a mascot. There's no way that would hold up in court if Disney "went after them", imo.

Simba's Mom

I remember in 1987, I think it was, going to a character breakfast at Fort Wilderness called the "Melvin the Moose Character Breakfast". Not Mickey but close.

ppete1975

Original Poster
i think its more the website mickeythemoose, I just found it humorous. I wonder if hes popular... they have buckees in tx and his gas stations are a destination

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom