Mickey Shaped Ravioli

rokcandy

Original Poster
Mickey Shaped Ravioli Locations?

I know they have this at Chef Mickey's, and last time I heard about it being elsewhere was at Tony's in MK, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's at any other restaurant on property? I'm looking for a way to order it take-out because it's likely to be a kid's meal. Thanks!

rokcandy

Original Poster
Hm, it appears there are no other locations to purchase it? I'm leaving for WDW on Monday, so I'm bringing the thread up to the top just in case someone can help me at the last minute. :)

tigsmom

I haven't seen them anywhere else, but I can buy them in my local grocery store (along with other Disney shaped food products) that we like to enjoy at home. :cool:

rokcandy

Original Poster
Ah, that's interesting! I have seen and purchased Mickey-shaped chicken nuggets at a local Target in the Chicago area, but I don't think I've noticed any noodle items. Where do you shop for them, if I may ask (and thank you for your reply!)?

tigsmom

Ah, that's interesting! I have seen and purchased Mickey-shaped chicken nuggets at a local Target in the Chicago area, but I don't think I've noticed any noodle items. Where do you shop for them, if I may ask (and thank you for your reply!)?

I would have replied earlier, but we were without power for 20 hours due to the blizzard! :lol:

I've gotten the nuggets, ravioli, burgers,ice cream treats at our Walmart and also at ShopRite & Stop & Shop. They have Disney snack cakes, crackers and also eggs (cute stamps on the shell), fruit slices and the like as well. I've seen some stuff in Target too, but ours isn't a super so we don't have much.

rokcandy

Original Poster
Oh dear! You guys up east really got hit this year. Hope things only get better from now on.

Thank you very much for the info; I'll be on the lookout now in the frozen section! :)

muteki

I have found both Mickey and Pooh Ravioli at Harris Teeter, which you probably don't have those around. They are nowhere near as good as the real stuff however.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom