Mickey Rice Krispie Treats...

loveyloo2

I've heard so much about the Mickey Rice Krispie treats, so we definitely have to get one...Can we use our DDP snack credits to buy them?

Thanks!!

:p

ErickainPA

When we used the dining plan, we were able to get the rice krispie treats. At the time we went, we got the only type that Pop had: Christmas trees with icing and nonpareils

Upvote 0

luv2ash

Yes, as long as it is less than 4 dollars, you can buy anything on the snack plan. we did not use our snacks up at all, so I had 12 points left and went to the Gasparilla cafeteria at the Grand Floridian and loaded up on danishes and rice crispy treats to take to grandmas for desserts (we left the GF and spent a few days at grandmas before we flew back home).

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

The big ones are at the Candy shops at MK and at DTD. I prefer the big ones since I know they are made there, the ones with the icing on them, not sure if they are made at WDW (I think this because on the back of the package is a sticker listing the ingredients, etc., but on the plain ones there isn't). These are the two places I remember seeing them on my last trip.

Upvote 0

Ella's Mommy

I know what your talking about. You probably cant get them cause I'm sure they cost more then 4 dollars. Any can get anything as a snack as long as it only costs $4 DOLLARS AND UNDER.:brick:

Upvote 0

Disney for Bonk

Yes, you've gotta go to the actual Candy Stores! They are awesome! They let you create your own Mickey rice krispie treats with toppings. My DW loves caramel and sprinkles. The staff dipped the treat, after drying, into the caramel 3 times, then added sprinkles. The layer of caramel and sprinkles was just as thick as the rice krispie treat! We got 3 treats using our DDP.

Upvote 0

coltow

These are my favorite snack, I'll take them over a dole whip any day. I prefer the ones that you get at DTD, but I will get them whenever/whereever the mood hits me for one. I normally do get a few when we go DTD because they really are better.

Upvote 0

justducky78

I've always thought they were really cute, but we're vegetarian and don't eat gelatin, so we made our own at home! They turned out really well and yummy, too.

You can view a pic of one that we made in my wdwmagic gallery!

Sorry! I would include a pic in my post here if I knew how!

Upvote 0

tink rules

I've seen the big ones at the Confectionary shop in MK and at Goofy's Candy Company at DTD...

I wanted to get one sent, but they won't do that.

Next time I'm hitting there on the way home to get a treat to bring back!!! I didn't realize you could customize them!!!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

The small ones count as your counter service desserts in some counter service restaurants. We got 12 of them in America at Epcot one night using our counter service meals. We took them back to CSR and the kids ate them for snacks after swimming.
we also loaded up at DTD with our remaining snacks.

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

Yes, you've gotta go to the actual Candy Stores! They are awesome! They let you create your own Mickey rice krispie treats with toppings. My DW loves caramel and sprinkles. The staff dipped the treat, after drying, into the caramel 3 times, then added sprinkles. The layer of caramel and sprinkles was just as thick as the rice krispie treat! We got 3 treats using our DDP.
:slurp: YUMMY!!

I did not know they dip them in caramel.....

I will def get one in march...YUM!

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

Hubby said the caramel dipped one sounds great, he would do it.

Good think I bought Rice Krispies and marshmallows today, all this talk of the Mickey ones have me hungry for a treat now.

Upvote 0

WDWRLD

The really big ones are made fresh in front of your eyes at the candy store on Mainstreet. My son has even gotten samples. The smaller ones are made off site somewhere else in florida but cant remember by who or where right now. The smaller ones are really soft and gooey and only last for about a week at the most before getting hard.

Upvote 0

KrazyKowboy

attachment.php

Attachments

• ricekrispytreat.jpg
    ricekrispytreat.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0

bigcatholicj

the big rice krispies are $10.95 at the Main Street Confectionary, cause i got one in december when we were down there! They are great...but i'm 6'3" and 240 and couldn't finish an ear in one sitting!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We had about 6 snack options left when we were leaving in Dec so I grabbed the Mickey rice crispie pops and brought them home. It was a nice thing since we used them as stocking stuffers.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom