the other end of the line.

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Well good news. Today I called Al Wise the president of WDW

asked if mickey was no longer making wake up calls. He assured

me that as far as he new that Mickey was still making wake up

calls, however, just to be sure he would check into it.:sohappy:

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Well thats good that between making announcements about Wishes and the new property-wide celebration and doing some press, Al Weiss had time to take your phone call today.

And, by the way, it is usually Goofy who does wake up calls.

gusthedog

wake up call

I have the mp3 file of the wake up call and it is Mickey..I can send it to anyone who is interested. Maybe there is a Goofy one as well and I just haven't heard it yet.

gusthedog

dreanna

Original Poster
Al Wise phone number

My DH works for the public library. You would be suprised what

info you have access to throught your public library.

And yes, I spoke directly to Al Wise.:sohappy: :sohappy:

Momx3

I read in one of the guide books if you call at 7:03 instead of 7:00 your are more likely to get Mickey. They tend to use Goofy at the busy times. Also they said to put it on speakerphone before answering and the whole room can hear it. I thought that was a neat tip.

GrumpysGal

Originally posted by Momx3
Also they said to put it on speakerphone before answering and the whole room can hear it. I thought that was a neat tip.

Aww, that is such a great tip! I am gonna do it on Friday and surprise my boyfriend....I can't wait!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

*Erika*

ADStang

We used the wake up call the first morning of our recent trip (7/24-7/29) at the AKL and had silence on the other end. It was probably on the hour or half hour, so the previous explanation might be the cause. The only reason I did it was to hear Mickey, so we didn't try it again figuring we would get silence again.

goofyman

We were ther 2 weeks ago and we had Mickey each time. I tried the speakr phone but it was not very clear. but everone heard the " up and Adam" from the mouse himself

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom