Mickey Mouse Skeleton Popcorn Bucket now available at Magic Kingdom

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
The Mickey Mouse Skeleton Popcorn Bucket is now available at select popcorn carts in Magic Kingdom - limit two per guest, per transaction.

John park hopper

WDW in their drive to save the planet from plastic cup lids and plastic straws now makes available plastic Mickey Mouse skeleton popcorn buckets only $31.75 and you actually get popcorn ------

Last edited:

Disstevefan1

WDW in their drive to save the planet from plastic cup lids and plastic straws now makes available plastic Mickey Mousse skeleton popcorn buckets only $31.75 and you actually get popcorn ------
Laughing.png

Andrew25

Popcorn buckets, Spirit Jerseys are the reason why we don't get new attractions as consistently as we should. If you are a WDW executive, no reason to spend boatloads on attractions if guests (including APs) are spending more than ever on merchandise.

Figments Friend

I just returned from a visit to WDW.
First time I can remember not purchasing several merchandise items …and no pins.
There just was not much this time around that interested me.
Last visit was similar…very little purchased as far as merch goes.

Now, I am not including all the stuff I bought at Destination D this past weekend….or at Cast Connection.
😉

-

Cmdr_Crimson

Popcorn buckets, Spirit Jerseys are the reason why we don't get new attractions as consistently as we should. If you are a WDW executive, no reason to spend boatloads on attractions if guests (including APs) are spending more than ever on merchandise.
And Loungefly, Pandora, Starbucks, Gucci, Lugs, Big buffets for $60 And $1500 dvd Disney movie set and all of those upscale priced stores in The Springs...It seems like they really like to draw in the 1%..Where they make the characters look all poor and poverty stricken..
0c3a5dae38ba121f662ad0c592fddb55.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom