Mickey Mouse memorabilia

dogloverSP

Original Poster
I inherited a Disneyana collection (mostly Mickey Mouse). I am getting older and have no children to pass this on to. I would like to sell the collection or at least most of it to a good home. I know very little of about the items or the value. I know that the items range from the 1930's to 1980's. How do I find someone who is interested in buying?

Attachments

• IMG_3029 (002).jpg
    IMG_3029 (002).jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3030 (002).jpg
    IMG_3030 (002).jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3031 (002).jpg
    IMG_3031 (002).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3032 (002).jpg
    IMG_3032 (002).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3033 (002).jpg
    IMG_3033 (002).jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 99

MarvelCharacterNerd

Ebay or a local consignment shop are you two easiest bets. Or a garage sale if you don't want to bother with either of those.

Unfortunately, to get the maximum value, you'd have to research each piece individually and try to list for sale individually.

Since I see a bunch of watches in the pics you posted, by any chance is there a watch and pin set with this image in the collection? It's something I'm looking for:

1621989937862.png

Note: there is a very common plate with the same image but I'm trying to find the watch & pin set, not the plate.

WEDYENSID

I inherited a Disneyana collection (mostly Mickey Mouse). I am getting older and have no children to pass this on to. I would like to sell the collection or at least most of it to a good home. I know very little of about the items or the value. I know that the items range from the 1930's to 1980's. How do I find someone who is interested in buying?
I'm not a collector, but it would be cool to start a collection for me and my family. May be interested if you have a price in mind that sounds reasonable? Thanks

dogloverSP

Original Poster
I'm not a collector, but it would be cool to start a collection for me and my family. May be interested if you have a price in mind that sounds reasonable? Thanks
From my research, I have found that it might be easier to start a collection of things you like or things that are alike. I have a varied collection of items (such as books, stamps, watches, plates, ornaments, ceramic figurines, dolls, car toys, newer vs older items, etc.). It would be easier to find fair values on a collection of items than the whole collection, unless you are interested in one item. Anything in particular you might be interested in?

WEDYENSID

From my research, I have found that it might be easier to start a collection of things you like or things that are alike. I have a varied collection of items (such as books, stamps, watches, plates, ornaments, ceramic figurines, dolls, car toys, newer vs older items, etc.). It would be easier to find fair values on a collection of items than the whole collection, unless you are interested in one item. Anything in particular you might be interested in?
Not sure, I'll have to check with my bosses (Wife and 2 daughters). Thanks and I appreciate it! You are right, guess I should figure what I want to collect, and concentrate on that...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom