mickey monitor

kimmychad

Original Poster
hello, how do i sign up for the mickey monitor newsletter? i'd like to know everything available to me as a passholder. thanks

MissM

They should just send it to you automatically. Though depending on when you got your AP you might miss one of the issues since it's quarterly.

If you don't get the next one (November) you can always call the Passholder number (found in your booklet or on the Passholder site.) :)

eta: If you do miss one, they're also available in .pdf format on the passholder website as well.

kimmychad

Original Poster
They should just send it to you automatically. Though depending on when you got your AP you might miss one of the issues since it's quarterly.

If you don't get the next one (November) you can always call the Passholder number (found in your booklet or on the Passholder site.) :)

eta: If you do miss one, they're also available in .pdf format on the passholder website as well.

ok thanks, i didn't know it was quarterly. i also saw something about special viewing areas for passholders for fireworks, i'm hoping we'll get to sign up for that in dec.

roylr

ok i also saw something about special viewing areas for passholders for fireworks, i'm hoping we'll get to sign up for that in dec.
Wow I have never heard of that perk but would really appreciate someone shedding more light on that one. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me more.:confused:

kimmychad

Original Poster
Wow I have never heard of that perk but would really appreciate someone shedding more light on that one. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me more.:confused:

i read that it's only available to the first 200 people the day of the event, and you would sign up at guest relations. anyone else?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom