Which Mickey meet-n-greet is better?

• Mickey's Country House in Toontown Fair

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Town Square Theater on Main Street

Votes: 28 57.1%

• Total voters

mharrington

Original Poster
It is intentionally plain, as that is just a pass through area. One problem bringing guests to Mickey at the Judges Tent, was passing by Clarabell's desk and having people stop to take pictures. In the Town Square Theater, you are either passing through or stopping for a moment, in which case a Character Attendant should be there to interact with you. They should keep you occupied for the short time you wait there, maybe even doing a magic trick Mickey taught them.

Mickey taught the cast members magic tricks? And I've never seen anything about Clarabelle's desk, only going through Mickey's house.

yensid67

This is off the subject just a little but I was just wondering...

Is Mickey and the other characters at their meet 'n greet using the new talking heads? I thought that was why they PLUSSED the costumes for the characters?
As a side not...as many time as I have watched the video of Mickey talking to guests...it kinda freaks me out a little...just not used to Mickey or the other characters talking to you and having an actual conversation with you!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I really liked the new Town Square meet. I thought the building had been nicely decorated, the queue moved quick and Mickey's dressing room was very well themed. The old Judge's Tent was a sparse room for the actual picture and the line didn't seem to move at all. It felt like hardly a wait at all in the new Town Square queue. Overall, I like the new meet better.

I totally agree.

I did the Toontown m&g exactly once and would never have gone back. I could see myself visiting Mickey in Town Square much more frequently, it's a very pleasant setting.

Mickey's house was cute, but that's not where the m&g was held.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom