Mickey Mail......Sooo Awesome!

Pooh Lover

Yea, the mailman is officially off the hook! You know you are going to WDW when you get your Mickey Mail! Congrats....it will be here before you know it....well, in 30 days anyway....LOL!!

Upvote 0

CrazyDisneyLady

Mine came today also but they forgot the yellow resort luggage tags so we are trying to get them shipped...we leave in 17 days so hopefully they show up...I have never had to pick up my luggage at airport before heading to the resort..I know it sounds silly but I am in a walking cast for my trip.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Mine came today also but they forgot the yellow resort luggage tags so we are trying to get them shipped...we leave in 17 days so hopefully they show up...I have never had to pick up my luggage at airport before heading to the resort..I know it sounds silly but I am in a walking cast for my trip.

Did you call them and get it sorted out?

Upvote 0

CrazyDisneyLady

Did you call them and get it sorted out?
The luggage tags are ordered we just have to x our fingers they come before the 14th...if not the poor soul pushing me in the wheel chair will have to spend more time with me then he wanted...I am flying with Delta and they have a transfer service which is nice..we are trying to make the best of our trip even with a cast.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom