Mickey grad hats?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I was at Epcot's EMH hour during the evening. As the evening progressed I saw hundreds of people by American Adventure and Italy. What was going on?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I'm sorry..I forgot to finish off my question..They all had Mickey Grad hats and they were running all around WS. It's like they graduated High school or something?

Camille59

I'm sorry..I forgot to finish off my question..They all had Mickey Grad hats and they were running all around WS. It's like they graduated High school or something?

I suspect that if they were mortar board lookalikes it could have been a group of seniors. I have seem the CP kids going about in large groups, but they have Mickey Ear hats with a gold tassel on it. Is that what you saw??

Camille59

I suspect that if they were mortar board lookalikes it could have been a group of seniors. I have seem the CP kids going about in large groups, but they have Mickey Ear hats with a gold tassel on it. Is that what you saw??:ROFLOL:

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I suspect that if they were mortar board lookalikes it could have been a group of seniors. I have seem the CP kids going about in large groups, but they have Mickey Ear hats with a gold tassel on it. Is that what you saw??:ROFLOL:

Hmm..Alot of them talked different languages. I wasn't sure if it was a party to celebrate that they "Earned their ears" I also saw a few of them leave to the backstage area by Oddessy restaurant during ROE.

Piebald

It was for the International College Program kids. They had a "graduation" party behind Italy. They were all given the little Mickey caps. Me and my friend snuck in since we were hanging out with some ICP's and got some free pizza. :D

Never seen so many beautiful women in one place (or one trailer I should say)..

Brazilians = Wow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom