Mickey Golf Cart

jimmything7

Original Poster
Have any of you been to Osprey Ridge? (At least i think its Osprey Ridge) Well they have this Mickey Mouse golf cart parked outside. Me and my dad and brother were talking to a cast member that was cleaning our clubs and he offered to take my brother for a ride in the golf cart. So I'm sure if you ask one of them and if theyre not busy they can take you on a ride. I guess that's just a tip. The REAL secret that I know is that I saw where they hid the key. It was last summer so they might have changed it. The cast member told me to pretend I didn't see where it was :zipit:

atownsend

I have a better one than that. Most of the older rental carts at FW have a key switch so worn out just about any key that fits the slot will turn it on. A few trips ago I was driving along and looked down at the key and saw that I had put the key to my camper in and not the cart key.:lol:

BeachClub

They either have duplicates of these or they move it around...cause a couple years ago, playing at the Magnolia Course, it was sitting right there near the putting green. Took a photo of my then 2 year old on it.
Very cute!
I want one!!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom