Mickey ears question

rufio

Original Poster
I ordered the girls ears from the online store last year. I think I paid around $4 per set of ears for the embroidery. In my nearly 2,000 pics from the last trip- I can't seem to find any pics of the embroidery:p . If you want to see what it looks like from ordering online- let me know and I can take/upload some pics to this thread.

Wait- I found a partial pic. Sorry...not a great pic, but it should give you a good idea of what they'll do if you order online...

and another from farther back...

This was online at the Disney store?

rufio

Original Poster
Yup- all through Disneystore online. I know some people like the in-park work better, but I was still pleased with what we got.

And they did embroidery on the front to?? If you have time to get pictures later, that would be awesome! I'd love to see the rest!

HouCuseChickie

And they did embroidery on the front to?? If you have time to get pictures later, that would be awesome! I'd love to see the rest!

The red embroidery on the front is just part of that design. This is the stock photo:

I will try and get some pictures up of the custom embroidery on their actual ears in a little bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom