mickey ears question

krisrunsdisney

Original Poster
(Please move if this is in the wrong place. I wasn't sure where to go.)

I have a couple of questions about Mickey ears. What is the cost of the basic black adult ears? How much is the personalization? It's been quite a while since I bought any and at the time names were included in the price. We are hosting a family reunion in January and were looking into buying ears for everyone (30 people!). Thanks for your help!

krankenstein

I want to say the ears themselves are $9 or $10 for the basic black ones. The personalization was only a couple of bucks. It shouldn't cost you more than $15 per person with tax.

I'm sure someone will come along and know the exact pricing.

WhatJaneSays

For a group that size you might want to see if you can have them made in advance so they are there when you arrive. That would be a nice touch. They might even be willing to get you a discount if you have an event planed with Disney.

I'd call Disney Merchandise for an exact price and to see if you can get deal. Their phone number is 1-407-363-6200

krisrunsdisney

Original Poster
Thanks Jain for the phone #.:wave: Due to cost issues we weren't doing any "Grand Gathering" stuff. We took care of the rooms for everyone and would like to give them all a small gift but some of the Disney events are pricey, even for us. But hopefully this will qualify for a discount anyway.

Bug715

For a group that size you might want to see if you can have them made in advance so they are there when you arrive. That would be a nice touch. They might even be willing to get you a discount if you have an event planed with Disney.

I'd call Disney Merchandise for an exact price and to see if you can get deal. Their phone number is 1-407-363-6200

I'd agree that you should try to get them done before you get there. There are usually only 2 machines so it would take a while to get the sewn when you're there. I remember one day when I was working the register in the Chapeau there was a list of names for a group that they were sewing inbetween guests so they would be ready when they got there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom