Mickey Ears at the Orlando Airport?

habuma

As part of our last-minute planning and attempts to surprise our two girls with a trip to WDW, I was wondering if either the Magic of Disney or Disney's EarPort at the Orlando airport sell Mickey Ear hats?

The rough plan is this: I arrive at MCO about an hour earlier than my wife and daughters (I'll have been at a conference earlier in the week). My daughters only know that they're meeting me in Florida, but not *why* they're meeting me. We thought it'd be a nice surprise if I were holding Mickey Ears for them when they got off the plane.

But, that plan depends on them selling Mickey Ears at either of the two Disney stores at MCO. Anyone have any insight on this?

habuma

Original Poster
Yeah, that was my guess. And I already called that number, but only got a machine that gave me the choice of leaving a message or calling a more general Disney merchandise number. I considered leaving a message, but didn't want them calling me back at an awkward time when my girls were around and when I couldn't talk.

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

A back up plan is they do sell some styles online at the disney store if you want to get them ahead of time. Another idea but I've never done it, is I've heard of people calling the merchandise line from Disney (its printed at the top of their receipts-I don't have the number handy, but I could get it if you'd like).
How exciting for your daughters!

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

I'd be surprised if they didn't have the generic black ears in the stores. But as the PP mentioned, you can get a large selection of ear hats on the Disney Store website. And you can get some of them personalized. I'd order them that way, have them shipped to your work if boxes from the Disney Store would raise suspicions at home. Then just take them with you on your trip. Or, have them shipped to your conference hotel?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom