Mickey and Pals at the Magic Kingdom?

WDWisAMAZING22

Original Poster
Hey everyone! There has been something on my mind about the Magic Kingdom that really has me perplexed. I don't understand why Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto and Daisy are the main characters of Disney, and there is not one ride in Disney World surrounding them. And they got rid of their homes in Toontown! Don't get me wrong because Disney World is my life! But it makes me sad that Disney World is revolving more around pirates and princesses than Mickey.

rufio

I grew up on princesses and The Lion King, so I never really associated Disney with Mickey and his friends until more recently. I do miss their houses, I loved that part of MK! And I can see how their being removed could be really upsetting.

bethymouse

I guess Mickey's Philharmagic gives you a sense of those characters. I do miss Mickey and Minnie in the tent.:( I like EPCOT's Character Spot the best- indoors A/C, but long long lines unless you get there early.

WDWisAMAZING22

Original Poster
I guess Mickey's Philharmagic gives you a sense of those characters. I do miss Mickey and Minnie in the tent.:( I like EPCOT's Character Spot the best- indoors A/C, but long long lines unless you get there early.

Good point and at least we can meet Mickey in Town Square Theater.

DisDadEddie

Goofy is the only one that has his own attraction. Mickey & Minnie lost their homes. Donald lost his boat in Toontown also along with Pluto losing his dog house.Daisy had nothing to call her own. I'd love to see Toontown re-invented in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom