News Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway opening day reports

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This is my opinion of how it could go. Pure!y hypothetical.....

The BGs are only for a few select attractions. For those that don't get their preferred choice or are waiting for their boarding time, all other attractions would have standby lines open and available.

Some may choose to forego trying to get a BG and just hit as many standby queues as possible. Should be short wait times if any for many attractions as many people will be focused on their BG time.

Strategy will be part of the fun. But for those who may have limited time on property, a BG time may be their best chance to experience the signature attraction of their choice. Everyone wins!

There's a thread for BG discussion that you know exists since you've posted in it. It's off-topic here.

KevinPage

Was able to ride yesterday via FP+

1. TGMR holds nothing near and dear for me. So the only negative to it’s loss is that it had a lot of AA’s & it was a people eater. DHS needs attractions so I’m always for “additions” S opposed to replacements.

2. we enjoyed the ride. I went in not expecting RotR or anything mind blowing but a fun whimsical family ride, and that’s what we got

3.This type of ride is sorely needed in DHS (dark ride)

4. Lots of kinetic energy, projection mapping, animation, very repeatable. nothing like it on property

A Noble Fish

This is my opinion of how it could go. Pure!y hypothetical.....

The BGs are only for a few select attractions. For those that don't get their preferred choice or are waiting for their boarding time, all other attractions would have standby lines open and available.

Some may choose to forego trying to get a BG and just hit as many standby queues as possible. Should be short wait times if any for many attractions as many people will be focused on their BG time.

Strategy will be part of the fun. But for those who may have limited time on property, a BG time may be their best chance to experience the signature attraction of their choice. Everyone wins!
@marni1971 I've decided. I will legitimately pay $50 to get this man to meet you at the swamps. PM me or start a fundraiser and we'll make it happen with other people.

RollerCoaster

Maybe they should have done boarding groups for week one

Screw boarding groups. It's a horrible program that is extremely unfair to guests, unless you happen to be one of the chosen few who gets one.

The line length is should be the limiting factor!

I'm beginning to think that passholders are a bigger issue in Florida versus California. However, the real issue is that aside from Magic Kingdom, the three other theme parks are extremely short of rides and attractions and the biggest issue is FastPass+, which is killing operations.

RSoxNo1

Screw boarding groups. It's a horrible program that is extremely unfair to guests, unless you happen to be one of the chosen few who gets one.

The line length is should be the limiting factor!

I'm beginning to think that passholders are a bigger issue in Florida versus California. However, the real issue is that aside from Magic Kingdom, the three other theme parks are extremely short of rides and attractions and the biggest issue is FastPass+, which is killing operations.

Present a better option. So far your choices are:

- Use the boarding groups.
- Close the ride until it's fully operational.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom