Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Surferboy567

Yep not saying some people wont do it even if there is a video ban, but you are less likely to have high quality recordings from a reputable source if there is a ban.

If that’s the case, then we can always count on ride reviews, as well as detailed breakdowns which I’m sure we will see. Hopefully though we get some nice video.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Is there still a chance we can see AP previews for this ride or would it have already been announced by now?
Previews like that are always about timing. They can only do it if the attraction or environment will be ready far enough in advance of the scheduled opening to fit it in the calendar. It seems like there wasn’t enough time on this go round.

Msanco

I understand that, but there's still something special about your first time on a new ride and not knowing what's going to happen 😍

That's it!

I'm visiting WDW from February 27th till March 4th. I'll walk around the entrance of MMRR and, with a bit of luck, maybe we can ride it before the last day.

I haven't been at WDW before, and I haven't seen anything from the newest rides like FOP or both Star Wars rides. I don't know what to expect. Sooo excited!

disneygeek90

That's it!

I'm visiting WDW from February 27th till March 4th. I'll walk around the entrance of MMRR and, with a bit of luck, maybe we can ride it before the last day.

I haven't been at WDW before, and I haven't seen anything from the newest rides like FOP or both Star Wars rides. I don't know what to expect. Sooo excited!
Man... you're in for a real treat if you can manage FoP, ROTR and MMRR all spoiler free in one vacation. I can't even imagine 😍

UNCgolf

I don't understand why anyone would want to watch this thing on a 4 inch smartphone instead of experiencing it in person for the first time.

They could watch it on a much larger monitor or TV? I don't understand why anyone watches video on a smartphone period, except for situations like transit.

Regardless, though, if you know you probably won't ride it for a while, it's fun to see the ride. I didn't watch a video of RotR before going to Disney in case I was able to ride it, but since I didn't get to, I've watched one since because I doubt I'll be back at Disney for another couple of years and I wanted to see what it is!

ImperfectPixie

They could watch it on a much larger monitor or TV? I don't understand why anyone watches video on a smartphone period, except for situations like transit.

Regardless, though, if you know you probably won't ride it for a while, it's fun to see the ride. I didn't watch a video of RotR before going to Disney in case I was able to ride it, but since I didn't get to, I've watched one since because I doubt I'll be back at Disney for another couple of years and I wanted to see what it is!
I won't touch my computer after 8pm because it means being in my home office and away from everyone else, so if there's a video I want to watch I either suck it up and watch on my phone, or wait until the next day.

UNCgolf

Don't forget about MFSR and before WDW, Universal Studios with the Wizarding World spoiler-free :cool:

Go to Hogsmeade first and take the Hogwarts Express from there to Diagon Alley. Take it back the other direction too for the full experience, but with the way Diagon Alley is designed, I think it's cooler to come in that way for your first experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom