Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Andsome

Here’s a fun game we can play since this thread isn’t doing much a calm before the storm if you will.

Place your bets how long will the STANDBY line will be for the Runaway Railway on March 4?

Another one, will the opening be like Galaxy’s edge where the park is opened earlier then normal?
I'm going to guess conservatively and say... 100 minutes?

spectromagic04

Cast previews announced!!!
9FE5DDC3-01AB-456A-9C95-4071C0DB56DA.jpeg

No Name

The real issue is that theme parks make more profit when attendance doubles and attraction capacity doesn't double. You don't increase margins from their already high levels by adding capacity at the same rate attendance grows.

I’d be interested to hear why you think that’s the case. Because they don’t make money off of guests while they’re standing in queues. Well except for the Flight of Passage queue I guess.

disneygeek90

I’d be interested to hear why you think that’s the case. Because they don’t make money off of guests while they’re standing in queues. Well except for the Flight of Passage queue I guess.
Did they start selling stuff in the line? I noticed a drink stand in the outside queue of SR a couple weeks ago.

SplashJacket

A guest standing in the queue is a guest that is not sitting at home drinking a glass of tequila while watching Monday Night Football. PBS

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom