'Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams' opens May 8

MagicHappens1971

Does anyone know for sure if Mickey and Minnie will be here with the new heads for opening? It seems kinda logical that they would start the rollout ahead of Shangai so that it matches once Shangai opens instead of the other parks playing catch up.

bjm72385

Does anyone know for sure if Mickey and Minnie will be here with the new heads for opening? It seems kinda logical that they would start the rollout ahead of Shangai so that it matches once Shangai opens instead of the other parks playing catch up.
What are these new heads you speak of?? What did I miss lately?

brb1006

What are these new heads you speak of?? What did I miss lately?
image-jpeg.138777

GiveMeTheMusic

I haven't heard anything to indicate that the new look for Mickey and Minnie is rolling out at WDW that soon. I was told Shanghai first, then a resort by resort rollout worldwide. Of course that could be wrong, but has anyone indicated somewhere else that the new heads would come with this location's opening?

Jon81uk

Also - these sets are actually really nice looking. Mickey's is better. Nice he gets a good, stable home. Hopefully he doesn't evicted again.

Yeah the set Mickey met with in the old animation tour space was very poor. I like the fact they have tried to theme sets to costumes.

Kman101

At least they're using the space and it gives the characters an out of the way home. I don't really mind the indoor well-themed meet and greets, I just dislike them when they're treated as an attraction [Enchanted Tales with Belle] but that's for another thread ...

MagicHappens1971

I just heard today that Olaf & Mickey and Minnie's meet and greets are scented? Bubble gum perfume for Minnie, a "Medevial castle" for Mickey; which what does a Medevial castle smell like? Mold? And sunscreen for Olaf. I haven't been to DHS since these opened so not sure but I read this somewhere

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I just heard today that Olaf & Mickey and Minnie's meet and greets are scented? Bubble gum perfume for Minnie, a "Medevial castle" for Mickey; which what does a Medevial castle smell like? Mold? And sunscreen for Olaf. I haven't been to DHS since these opened so not sure but I read this somewhere
Not that I know of, unless it has just been added.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom