Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway SPOILER Thread

AKL2003

Anyone been on MMRR lately? Was there in March and there was a spot on the waterfall screen that needed to be cleaned \cleared....was wondering if it had been taken care of as it was really obvious and distracting...

UNCgolf

I was in Hollywood Studios on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Both times, I heard at least 10 different groups of people singing 'Nothing Can Stop Us Now' all over the park: coming out of MMRR, in queues, waiting for their food, while they waiting for Fantasmic to start. The attraction resonates with people a lot more than these boards likes to admit.

While I do think it's a popular ride, that anecdote doesn't really say anything other than the fact the song is catchy.

I think the ride is fine, not anything special, but that song is a definite earworm.

Haymarket2008

Anyone been on MMRR lately? Was there in March and there was a spot on the waterfall screen that needed to be cleaned \cleared....was wondering if it had been taken care of as it was really obvious and distracting...

Unfortunately that is there to stay. I believe it’s a speaker or fan or….something. Has been there since Day 1. Bothers me too.

Hawg G

I was in Hollywood Studios on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Both times, I heard at least 10 different groups of people singing 'Nothing Can Stop Us Now' all over the park: coming out of MMRR, in queues, waiting for their food, while they waiting for Fantasmic to start. The attraction resonates with people a lot more than these boards likes to admit.
I have anecdotes too. I’ve never heard a single person sing that melody outside the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom