Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2020

ToTBellHop

Nothing has been officially announced and not sure how anyone could know the p;ark hours OFFICIALLY for that day either...
August park hours are available if you know where to look. I posted the initial schedule for 2019 on 1/13/19 and was correct...

4D0F7168-4C1A-469C-A409-8CE1E4CB4F48.png

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Is it really that hard to imagine the Halloween parties starting 3 days earlier than last year? :confused:
No but I believe it will follow the trend of Friday start so it would be the 14th. And if it were not a leap year it would have been the 15th.
I do not believe it will start the 13th and 3rd party estimates I have seen tend to agree with my theory.
But again it's not official until DISNEY announces it.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

No but I believe it will follow the trend of Friday start so it would be the 14th. And if it were not a legal year it would have been the 15th.
I do not believe it will start the 13th and 3rd party estimates I have seen tend to agree with my theory.
But again it's not official until DISNEY announces it.
While 14th would make more sense as they have tended to only offer 2 parties per week in August, they do offer Thursday parties. Do the blogs suggest a party on the 13th and 14th?

One can see the marketing appeal of starting on the 13th...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom