Michael Eisner's Legacy

Katzenberg defected before Disney bought Capitol cities…1-2 years prior.

I think you read bob’s biography without salt on top 🧂

Not to say Eisner was a prince…far from it. All his “issues” were well documented.

Bob is not the “titan” that fans believe him to be…his strategies are flawed and coming out into the light…it took a while…but the cake was baked.
Haven’t read it yet. Most of it is from Disney Wars which Eisner more or less blessed

Katzenberg defected before Disney bought Capitol cities…1-2 years prior.

I think you read bob’s biography without salt on top 🧂

Not to say Eisner was a prince…far from it. All his “issues” were well documented.

Bob is not the “titan” that fans believe him to be…his strategies are flawed and coming out into the light…it took a while…but the cake was baked.
Also I’m not sure that I hear a clamoring for Igers strategies. In fact I’m not sure that I can tell you what they are,

Basil of Baker Street

I think Michael Eisner's greatest accomplishment of his last 5 years with Disney was reccomending Bob Iger as his successor, and then so graciously stepping back (earlier than he said he would) and letting Bob start to run the show more and more.
lolz. Poster MIA since 2009. Wonder what his/her thoughts are now.

Walt Disney1955

The Eisner days are actually nostalgic days now. It reminds me of looking at an old picture of yourself where you thought you looked old or fat or whatever at that time and you look at it now and say "Hey, I looked pretty good then." That's the Eisner days. And truth be told, they were pretty peak times for the Disney company.

oogie boogie man

I love Eisner, he definitely was way more creative than Iger. He actually built original things like parks and attractions. He didn't just buy already established IP's like Bob, that were created by actual geniuses. Then slap an IP sticker on every attraction, even if it didn't belong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom